Friday, August 18, 2006

Chiniguchi Paradise


This past week I went out on a Ranger trip to Chiniguchi Lake for four days. The scenery was the most beautiful I have ever seen anywhere. The lakes were cotton candy blue and crystal clear to about 40 feet. Waterfalls were between each lake and made for amazing swiming holes. It was truly incredible.


Everything I saw was so beautiful I had to paddle with one hand and snap pictures with the other. Here are some of the highlights.



























A beautiful 3lbs 13oz. smallmouth bass awaited me on Chiniguchi Lake. Yes! We didn't eat him though.























The view from the top of a quartzite peak looking onto Wolf Lake. The 40 minute hike through a swamp, up a cliff and a rock slide was worth it.

1 Comments:

At 27/8/06 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLUE, BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE

Another great catch too. Way to go ! Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home