Friday, July 07, 2006

Madawaska Highlands








Well, the 8 days I just spent in on the shores of the Madawaska river southeast of Algonquin were great. I caught some fish, paddled a bit, set up some tents, breathed in alot of campfire smoke and ran a crap load of rapids. I learned alot and saw and did some some stuff I never imagined. It's weird coming back to the last night of a session here, everyone is in a groove and you're just wandering arounding not knowing what is going on. I'm sure I will find mine soon enough though. The internet connection here at camp leaves much to be desired so making this post look nice isn't going to happen. Just read between the lines and ignore the shotty layout of the pictures.




I really need to invest in a new sleeping bag, I froze everynight. The bugs were brutal most of the time and I got a sweet lifejacket tan which I'm sure will show up in some future photos.

3 Comments:

At 10/7/06 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Pictures are beautiful! You'll have to send me a pile when you get back to a decent internet connection. I wish I was out there, camping and canoeing right now! but soon enough i'll be out in Algonquin (only a month away)! Have a good time, and take care of yourself. Ttyl!

 
At 11/7/06 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!!

 
At 4/8/06 10:38 PM, Blogger Sarah. said...

who's big head is that?

why don't you have any pictures of vice? Matt was complaining and he wants to see some of his new hair cut!

maybe see you this weekend for a side hug!! haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home