Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm here!

Hey, I made it to camp however internet access is pretty limited. I'm heading out on an 8 day trip come thursday to the madawaska river, wherever that is. I've gotten a few pictures but i'm sure that trip will produce some beauties. Today we were fixing canoes which is way overrated, grinding the kevlar off of them reminded me of working in the spring, except it was way hotter, and there were more bugs, but I did get to jump in the lake at the end! speaking of which it's pretty warm for this time of year and the fishing has been pretty good. I haven't headed to Lake Devine yet to fish but hope to in the next few days.

1 Comments:

At 27/6/06 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Lucky you, I bet it's so nice to be up there. What's the trip for? A trippers trip? Looking forward to the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home