Thursday, July 13, 2006

Muskoka....... bittersweet




It's great to be up here! The weather has been phenonmenal, not too hot, not too cold, just right. The lake is the same. My job has me somewhat frustrated as I still don't know exactly what to do and how to do it but I'm slowly learning and becoming more comfortable. Today I head out to Lake Devine (a lake right next to camp) for the "Rover Over", accompanying me will be 13, 11 year old kids and two counsellors....... yikes! It's only one night and I'm sure it will be fun. Next week I'm out on a 5 day, destination still unknown. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 13/7/06 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, its been wet in Fonthill area and we are expecting BIG mosquitos so enjoy your lack of 'em.
I remember Rover Over. The hike felt like it was MILES away; and I was scared at night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home