Sunday, August 13, 2006

French River with an old friend

This past weekend I was lucky enough to score an LIT (Leaders in training) trip. Besides having two anaphylactics and two non-swimmers on the trip, the kids were great and I was able to do it with an old friend; Paul. He had been my LIT leader when I was 13 so we go way back.

The route was nothing special but the company was great and the wind and weather cooperated!




The trip gave me a bit of a breather from what otherwise has been a pretty hectic summer. The kids did most of the work as each day there were different leaders of the day and whatnot. It was exciting to see the next wave of Pioneer leaders.

1 Comments:

At 27/8/06 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rob

I didn't look these up before. Fabulous pics again.

Good to have helpers. eh?

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home